Our client, a market leaders in producing and exporting of premium quality roses across the globe is looking to recruit a dynamic Sales and Business development manager. The Company is on the mission of becoming the largest distributor of cut flowers in the world; they need to get someone to direct, promote, and coordinate the sales and marketing operations of the organization in a manner that will optimize the organization’s market share, augment revenue and collections, improve the organization’s efficiency and brand image, business development across the globe, achieve the organization’s mission and goals, and result in outstanding customer service.
- Formulation of strategic plans & policies focused both on financial gain & customer satisfaction.
• Prepare and review marketing plans on a regular basis.
• Developing & directing marketing activities and review sales results regularly.
• Establishing & achieving sales & profitability goals, Meet & exceed sales targets set.
• Plan Overseas/Foreign customer meets & new BD, participation in conferences, seminars etc
• Handle claims and complaints promptly and efficiently.
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
• Well handling of business meetings with prospective clients.
• Supervise sales staff and sales efforts.
• Present annual revenue budget to the board and review daily reports.
• Submit weekly, monthly reports, general information, and recommendations to the board of directors
- A M.B.A. or P.G.D.B.M. from Institute of repute will be preferred.
• At least 5 years of post-qualification experience in similar industry.
• Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive
• Drive for Results and customer focus
• Flexibility /Adaptability
• Leading & Developing People / Developing Self
• Problem Solving and Decision making
• Interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport
• Proficiency in Computers
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Time management and planning skills