Position: Sales and Marketing Executives – Jaggery
Profile: Responsible for selling jaggery and sugar products to companies for distribution purposes.
Visit companies, deliver presentations, and take orders.
- Sell jaggery and sugar to businesses and individuals.
- Sell sugar for the purpose of re-distribution and to get the sugar into the market.
- Sell jaggery and sugar to restaurants, caterers, event planners, etc.
- Manage and develop new customers, while maintaining existing sales within assigned customers and a given sales territory.
- Develop a daily / weekly call list and maintain information accuracy monthly.
- Review daily sales reports.
- Review monthly the best monitoring sales report with management to determine if goals and objectives are being met.
- Coordinate sales to ensure demand is met.
- Communicate trends / pricing issues and other unique issues as it relates to sales.
- Work closely with local brokers / manufacturers on developing new business and promoting manufacturers’ product lines.
- Develop new markets and accounts by utilizing the current relationships and building new relationships in the jaggery and / or sugar service channel.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
- Analyze territory and monitoring performance results, daily call reports and weekly work plans.
- Minimum Marketing Degree
- 2+ years of progressively responsible experience in the areas of sales of jaggery
- 3+ years sales and marketing experience preferred
- Excellent negotiation skills, including public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to balance multiple, sometimes competing priorities
- Strong selling skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong external/customer focus
- Problem-solving skills
- Effective public relations skills.
- Strong influencing skills and consultative skills and bring energy as well as enthusiasm.
How to Apply
Qualified individuals are invited to send their application along with detailed CV and cover letter as one word document [email protected] indicating the Sales and Marketing Executive – Jaggery as the Subject of the email.
Closing Date: 5th September 2015 by 5.30pm