Vacancy: Sales and Marketing Intern
Our Company is in the security and surveillance business and is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing, sales and advertising team with a possibility of a permanent position.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
- Prospect for new clients/business and market the company
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
- Cold calling customers, doing site visits and ability to travel to client offices
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Prepare presentations
- Prepare quotations, update company website
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
- Company is looking for an undergraduate student in the Nairobi area who is majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising.
This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position. Intern must be available from 8-5 pm.
Majors: Marketing, Sales, Advertising, business, Administration, engineering
Required Skills and Experience:
- Fluent in oral and written English
- College undergraduate with a sales and marketing major preferred
- Must be a self-starter
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to ramp up quickly on technology that may be unfamiliar, Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment
- Strong customer Service skills
How to Apply