Job Title: Sales and Marketing Officer
Organisation: BRAC International
BRAC International is one of the largest Non-Governmental Development Organization in the world, working in a number of countries in Africa and Asia on poverty alleviation Programs, is registered in Uganda as BRAC Uganda. The organization implements integrated development approach combining Education, Health, Agriculture, Livestock, Adolescent Empowerment and Microfinance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Gather market and customer information and assess market potentiality through market survey.
• Set regional sales target based on the report of market analysis, cultivation suitability and the demand of distributors and dealers and implement appropriate sales activities to achieve targeted sales.
• The incumbent will identify and appoint dealers for deeper market penetration and reach in depth market shares.
• Build and strengthen strong and effective business relationships with relevant stakeholders (dealers, customers, model farmers/ general farmers) and etc
• Develop and implement appropriate strategies by selecting, segmenting and targeting markets, and promoting products and services to those markets.
• Perform any other duties from time to time as needs may arise.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The applicant should preferably hold a Bachelors of Science Degree in Agriculture/Marketing.
• Prior experience working with Farmers Association and Local NGOs is highly desirable
• The applicant must be a go-setter with high drive and initiative
• Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their application letters, Curriculum Vitae (including bio-data such as: Date of birth, Education qualification, language proficiency, work experience and at least 3 referees in Ms. Office Word Document) and scanned copies of academic /other supporting documents which should be merged in one PDF File. The two attachments i.e. CV and application letter (one) plus academic documents (one) should be to [email protected]
NB: Only Softcopy applications will be considered, and shortlisted candidates will be contacted. On the subject, must be the name of the position applied for strictly.
Deadline: 7th September 2015.