Position: Sales Executive (Food Chemicals)
Our Client, a leading international business group specializing in distribution and retail of consumer electronics, home appliances, polymers and chemicals of leading international brands seeks to recruit a Technical Sales Executive.
The ideal candidate must have experience in sale of chemical products.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Keeping management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, monthly and annual territory analysis
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules and merchandizing techniques
- Servicing existing accounts, obtaining orders and establishing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks
- Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management
- Developing and growing the commercial relationships of assigned leading industrial customers while prospecting for new accounts to increase market penetration
- Managing sales pipeline to drive new business opportunities to commercial success
- Forecasting sales to enable operations planning, introducing product innovations and maintaining active memberships
Qualification and Experience
- Degree/ Diploma in any chemical related field or Food Science & technology
- Minimum 2 year’s sales experience dealing in a similar role
- Excellent Interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Proven team player skills
- Ability to meet sales targets
- Willingness to travel extensively within Kenya
- Strong selling and negotiating skills
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV only to [email protected] before 17th August, 2015.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.