Sales Executive Job At G4S, Kenya
Sales Executive Job Purpose
- Reporting to the functional Sales Manager this position requires a mature, results oriented and self motivated individual. The candidate must also be able to demonstrate ability to network and inter phase at different levels. The successful candidates will be required to prospect and generate sales for their respective service lines as well as meeting set business targets and ensuring business growth within their designated territories.
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities:
- Generate new sales
- Identifying customer needs and offer solutions
- Prospecting for new customers
- Carrying out market surveys and gathering market intelligence
- Providing quotations to customers/prospects
- Discussing proposals with customers and making follow-ups to final conclusion, collecting down payments for services sold
- Managing any jobs sold until successful completion and handover within agreed schedules of the services to customers’ satisfaction
- Championing new product/service introduction in designated area
Qualifications For Sales Executive Job
- University degree in a business related discipline.
- At least 3 years experience in a busy modern corporate sales department.
- Good interpersonal skills
- A team player with unquestionable integrity, high initiative and capable of working under pressure
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Have demonstrable success in Sales
- Good IT skills
- In addition to the above qualifications, the ideal candidate should have the ability to establish and maintain excellent, mutually beneficial working relationships with customers to ensure continued commercial benefit for G4S, as well as demonstrate an up-to-date knowledge of the Company’s market place and competition
How to Apply