On a daily level, your job is likely to include:
- Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the client
- Become an expert at creating accurate and targeted lists of prospects to maximize our market presence
- Utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decisions makers such as businessmen and Directors
- Sells products by establishing networks and developing relationships with prospects.
- To build and achieve sales pipeline for each month.
To be good at software sales you will need:
- Presentation skills
- Excellent selling skills & negotiating skills
- A keen interest in IT issues
- High energy and positive attitude
- The ability to write reports and proposals
- The capacity to work well on your own or in a team
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively
You will receive airtime allowance, basic salary and commission based on your sales.
To apply, send your cover letter and CV to [email protected]