Our client, one of the finest beach resorts in Kenya is looking to fill the position of a Sales Executive for their offices based in Nairobi, Kenya. The successful candidate will be responsible for bringing in group and volume business into hotel.
- Identify, qualify and solicit new business to achieve hotel revenue goals.
• Responsible for a maximum of occupancy of rooms and conferences.
• Make lists of potential clients & conduct surveys to identify customers actively seeking a hotel.
• Contact customers via calls or arranged meetings to discover their needs and requirements.
• Prepare & present sales proposal to potential clients, highlighting best features & qualities of htl
• Provide customers with a list of available services and their accompanying prices.
• Assist clients in selecting the most appropriate service that best meet their specifications & needs
• Conduct assessment of sales performance to make necessary adjustments to increase patronage.
- A University degree with relevant experience.
• At least 3 to 5 years in hospitality management
• Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, focused and result oriented.
• Must be familiar with local and international markets.
• Target driven and dynamic and a strong communicator.
• 5 years sales experience in a 5 star hotel.
• Great Communication, Leadership and Organizational Skills.