- Danros (K) Limited is looking to above mention person to foster a working relationship between distributors, stockist and the Company to ensure business continuation and mutual benefits for both parties.
Key Result Areas for the Sales Job:
- Develop and nurture key distributors/stockists within assigned area to ensure achievement of sales volume targets.
- Organizing routes to link up the Distributor and 2nd level customer (stockist) to attain sales targets.
- Opening of new markets for all the products to achieve sales target for feeds, minerals and Animal Health Products.
- Manage and support Field Representatives in order to achieve sales target.
- Training and guiding farmers/groups on good animal husbandry and production techniques
- Ensure brand visibility through product placement in all outlets.
- Ensuring proper management of all customer accounts in line with the accounts department credit control policy.
- Providing feedback on customer business development, competitor activity and product performance inform of progress reports to assist in the development of strategies to counter the same.
- Foster a working relationship between distributors, stockist and the Company to ensure business continuation and mutual benefits for both parties.
- Build brand equity through effective communication to build brand loyalty with the target consumer
- Communications and Working Relationships:
- Daily update on issues affecting sales in the region to achieve set sales target.
- Transport department – Logistics liaison. To follow up on customer supply trucks to achieve supply of right quantity, product mix and timeliness.
- Directors –Public relations. To record, handle or forward relevant customer complaints to ensure quality customer service
- Stockists –Collect orders, follow up accounts, and give any company information. Also, giving information on their performance in relation to their agreed targets.
- Farmers – To train them on our product knowledge, general husbandly and ensuring that they get our products conveniently, involve them when organizing field days.
- Manufacturer –To communicate any quality issues / complains of our products from the market.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- University degree/diploma in Animal Production, Veterinary Medicine or related field.
- At least 2 years Hands on sales and/or marketing experience or qualification.
- Computer literacy.
- Possession of a valid driving license with at least one year driving experience.
How to Apply
Applications to be sent to [email protected] to reach us on or before 28th August 2015