Sales Executive Job at a Manufacturing Company
Our Client is a Kenyan owned company that manufactures and distributes plastics packaging materials and has been in existence for over 25 years.
They offer packaging solutions to various food processing Industries e.g Dairy, Horticulture, Tea, Coffee e.t.c. They seek to hire a Sales Executive who will be tasked with increasing sales and maintaining the existing clientele.
Gross Salary: 45k
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities
- Ensure customer accounts are well serviced / managed and customers are satisfied by making regular communication / visits
- Assess customer needs and provided information on product features
- Maintain and expand client data base
- Achieve budgeted monthly / yearly sales targets
- Grow market share and develop client service and relationship
- Generate business leads and follow up on sales opportunities
- Follow up on sales enquiries and follow through to give proper information
- Any other duties assigned by the Managing Director
Qualifications for the Sales Executive Job
- Bachelor in Business, Sales & Marketing or related field.
- MUST Have 3– 4 years in sales experience of FMCG products.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work in a team
- Should be highly motivated and aggressive sales person.
- Should be presentable & well kept at all times.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Executive – Plastics) to [email protected] before 26th October 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.