Job Title: Sales Executive (No Experience Jobs)
Organization: Market Insights Limited (www.news24africa.com)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: National Sales Manager
News24Africa.com is an Online Business/ Financial News website founded in 2013 by four Journalists from Uganda, Nigeria and Ethiopia. The company is run under the corporate Umbrella of Market Insights Limited, with our Headquarters in Uganda and a Bureau in Ethiopia because of its Conference tourism and the fact that Major decisions on Africa are being made in its conference halls and hotel Lobby’s. we cover Africa with a major focus on the Africa Rising narrative and we seek to Bring out the best of this Narrative, and the stallions on whom it rides, ensuring the next generation of Business leaders and companies. This focus makes us the go to Online Business/ Financial news website for Business leaders, entrepreneurs, decision makers in the region and beyond. We have journalists stationed in the Major capitals in the region and where we can’t reach, we make use of stringers and freelance journalists.
Job Summary: The Sales Executive will be tasked with hitting monthly targets as assigned to him / her by the line supervisor in terms of Sales and Performance. The incumbent will be tasked with building business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Builds and maintains strong working relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares and submits reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Significantly contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The incumbent should at least a Diploma in any field.
• No experience needed.
• Excellent presentation Skills
• Skills in building client relationships
• Emphasizing Excellence
• High energy level
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Good prospecting Skills
• Ability to meet and exceed sales goals
• High degree of creativity
• Good sales planning
• Ability to work independently
• Motivation for Sales
NB: Payments are commissioned based as will be communicated.
How to Apply:
• All suitably qualified candidates must send application letters which should be accompanied by; A detailed Curriculum Vitae.
• Copies of academic qualifications, testimonials and professional training certificates.
• Names and contacts of three referees.
Please send complete applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 15th September 2015