Job Title: Sales Executive
Organisation: Transport and Logistics Company
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Sales Director
NFT Consult, a leading HR Consultancy firm, seeks to recruit for its valuable client, a Transport and Logistics Company, one of the largest integrated supply chain solutions partners supporting operations, service providers and retailers.
Job Summary: The Sales Executive will mainly manage, maintain and develop relationships for both internal and external sales in the Uganda region. The incumbent will be ensuring continued growth and achievement for sales and revenue targets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Company Ethos & Business Practices:
• Follow Company fundamental values and serve as a role model to staff and customers.
• Ensure business and personal practices are within the law and consistent with policies and procedures
2. Planning: draw weekly customer visit plans to existing and new prospects.
3. Sales and Marketing:
• Be responsible for corporate sales and field sales including all support functions thereof.
• The incumbent will be tasked with the required delivery against the company’s sales budget as agreed with the Sales Manager
• Build and manage our network and distribution accounts across the Uganda region.
• Work towards achieving sales budget and maximum sales whilst maintaining profit margins.
• Work closely with customers and manufacturers to ensure sell through of product and structure marketing where required.
• Ensure regular production of rolling forecast as per company process.
• Responsible for the successful management and needs satisfaction for the Company’s customers to meet the objectives of the company’s overall business plans and strategies.
• Define and manage the monthly and annual sales objectives.
• Spend a significant portion of time in the field both with individual accounts and co- traveling.
• Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies.
• Ensure timely accurate reporting on weekly, monthly and annual sales results in line with achieved targets.
• Perform any other duties that is instructed from the Sales Manager via Mail or any other communication.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The applicant should hold a Marketing or Sales Qualification.
• A minimum of five years of sales experience.
• Computer literacy i.e. proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft excel, Word and Power Point
• Strong sales skills
• Good budgeting skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Staff Management and Motivational skills
• A comprehensive knowledge of the Telecommunications
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should visit the web link below and create a profile on the NFT Consult website by entering their e-mail addresses. Please visit web link below and click Apply now if convinced you have the job requirements. The applications/CVs should be prepared in English and submitted in either MS Word or PDF format will be considered.