New Sales Executive Jobs in Kenya 2016
Salary: Gross KES. 20,000 Plus commissions
A leading company in cosmetics is seeking to recruit a presentable Make-up Artist/Beauty Consultant with sales skills, friendly personality, polite, aggressive and energetic to fill the position of Sales Executive – Cosmetics.
- Maintaining and increasing sales of company’s products.
- Cleaning the shop and maintaining high level of personal hygiene
- Understand all the products in details
- Make up application
Sales Executive Job Principal Accountabilities
- Increasing sales and growing the business
- Naturally meet or exceed sales goals and targets (daily and monthly)
- Report to Shop Manager on status of testers within the shop and maintaining them in compliance with the hygiene standards.
- Maintain standards of cleanliness within the shop
- Inform guests of current promotions, events, and services within the shop
- Arrange/display all the products in according to company’s quality procedure
- Receive all guests at the shop and offers friendly, prompt and courteous service.
- Accountability of sales reports (Z-report , M-pesa and book report)
- Product demonstration and promoting the sales of cosmetics.
- Profile prospective accounts and convert leads into customers
- Provide timely reports to management including calendar activities, sales calls, sales reports etc.
- Do makeup applications, skincare analysis, and product demonstrations to the clients
- Ensure that all testers within the shop are continuously in stock and maintained in compliance with the hygiene standards.
- Help clients discover their own beauty by complimenting them
Key Performance Indicators for the Sales Executive Job
- Hitting set target (Revenue)
- Customer details properly recorded (Customer number and Customer email)
- Kiosk cleanliness and presentation
- Basket value per customer
- Personal grooming and uniform
Sales Executive Job Experience / Qualifications
- Make up Artistry experience in a retail environment will be an added advantage
- Excellent communicator and presentable
- Cosmetics retail experience and/or product specialist/sales experience
- Use make ups on daily basis
- Excellent customer service skills and committed to providing superior service
- Energetic and dependable, motivated and results driven
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Demonstrates significant competency in sales, products and service.
- Excellent relationship building skills
- A genuine interest in beauty products.
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and a passport photo only to [email protected] before close of business 23rd December 2016. Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.