Job Title: Sales Executive
Organization: Techno Brain Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
About Techno Brain Ltd:
Techno Brain Ltd is the leading ICT Solution and Training Company in East and Central Africa and it has provided world class ICT solutions and Training in Uganda for the last 16 years through its investment in State of the Art infrastructure for Training and Software Solution Centre.
Job Summary: The Sales Executive position focuses on solution selling into existing and new accounts. This role will require to locate, qualify, propose and close deals in an effective and efficient manner. Applicant must have an ability to understand business needs, develop relationships with key contacts, and map Techno Brain’s solutions to those business needs. The ideal candidate must have a strong software sales background and be capable of selling direct to customers
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and qualify accounts and opportunities
- Reaching and exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets
- Drive direct sales via cold calling, in person sales calls and presentations.
- Manage and close sales opportunities through accurate forecasting, account and opportunity planning, account and opportunity management.
- Build and maintain profitable client relationships with key contacts.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Techno Brain Solutions
- Develop and maintain sales plan for each quarter
- Plan, carryout and support local marketing activities
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should preferably hold a Bachelors or relevant Diploma.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex sales cycle, with a track record of successful revenue attainment.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to follow a standard approach to selling to maximize efficiency and results.
- Confident, assertive, great attitude, strong organizational skills, and a self-starter.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of technology and software solution selling.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to email their applications to [email protected] including an application letter and updated CV listing three references, quoting the position in the email subject.
Deadline: 30th December 2016