Job Title: Sales Executives
Reports To: The Brand Sales Director and The Regional General Manager
- This position entails providing sales activities of StarTimes Kenya as well as growing the assigned brand with its associated products.
- Attainment of sales objectives;
- Contribution to the overall achievement of the key tasks / objectives of the Company’s Sales:
- To reach expected sales targets by attracting clients at corporate, institutional and other levels.
- To maintain a stable and progressive relationship with current dealers and resellers.
- coordinating and cooperating within departments and between departments to ensure that expected sales targets are met.
- To safeguard company’s property and products according to Company’s policies and procedures.
- To assist the Sales Director with any issues related to the Sales Department.
- Develop strategic and competitive direct sales marketing concepts.
- Seek and acquire new customers for StarTimes Media products assigned to him/her.
- Visit clients and make sales pitches and ensure swift and efficient closure of the deal.
- Submit weekly plans to their supervisor clearly indicating the clients to critically focus on to maximize sales volume and growth.
- Follow up on collections and ensure timely payment
- Adhere to the company’s sales policies and educate potential clients on the same.
- Provide excellent account management and in line with this cultivate first point contact between the company and clients and use excellent interpersonal skills to keep the business relationships strong.
- Handle sales administrative issues as necessary.
- Conduct price surveys, customer satisfaction surveys and other market research in liaison with the Marketing Department.
- Conduct market intelligence on media gaps and business opportunities and guide the sales team on opportunities on the ground and how best to take advantage of them.
- Work closely with the Marketing Department to prepare briefs that can sell and position them as per the Company’s strategy.
- Prepare weekly reports and any other reports as agreed with the Supervisor to provide timely guidance on any intervention.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures:
- Achieves assigned sales quota in the designated partner accounts.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Completes partner account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required dealer training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Reports to the Sales Director and the Regional General Manager.
- Enlists the support of technical specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with dealers and end-user customer management as appropriate.
- Works closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution.
- At least 3 years sales experiences in the related industry with a verifiable track record of sales achievement.
- Proficiency in the process of developing distribution channels, know very well about the demands of customer; familiar with operating model of marketing activities from competitor.
- Proficiency in use of Microsft Office Packages and other relevant marketing software.
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the positions are filled.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s quoting relevant skills and last a copy of the most recent last pay slip to [email protected] Kindly include names of three referees and a daytime telephone contact.