Job Title: Sales Executives (Several No Experience Jobs)
Organisation: Vision Printing
About New Vision:
The Vision Group incorporated as the New Vision Printing & Publishing Company Limited (NVPPCL), started business in March 1986. It is a multimedia business housing newspaper, magazines, internet publishing, television, radio broadcasting, commercial printing, advertising and distribution services. NVPPCL is listed on the Uganda Stock Exchange, with an expected turnover of over UGX 60 billion (FY 2010/2011). Vision Printing is part of the Vision Group.
Job Summary: The Sales executives will conceptualize, develop and sell the Vision Group’s commercial Printing services.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The Sales Executives should hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in Business, Marketing, finance & Public relations.
• The applicants should have the ability to sell Commercial Printing services.
• Applicants should have a keen eye in market dynamics with a good understanding of the printing industry.
• Applicants should have a flair for sales.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Great initiative and enthusiasm.
• Possess excellent communication and people skills.
How to Apply:
All those reeling to work in Uganda’s leading media house, The New Vision, should send applications to: Chief Human Resources Officer, The New Vision Printing and Publishing Company Ltd. P.O. Box 9815, Kampala, Uganda or deliver to their front desk at the main reception.
Deadline: 4th September 2015