Sales Representative Internship in Kenya 2016
If you are a hands on team player with exceptional communication, interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills, you could just be the one we are looking for.
Sales Intern Duties
- Promoting our financial products
- Understanding our customers’ needs
- Meeting sales targets
Qualifications for the Sales Intern
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Good sales negotiation skills
- Determination and motivation to meet targets
- Discretion and a trustworthiness
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A respect for private and confidential information.
- Your pleasant personality and good grooming will stand you in good stead, while a college Education with a business related university Diploma (preferably B. Com) or a diploma in Sales and marketing from a reputable college with be an added advantage.
- Experience in sales is preferred.
- Should have a good understanding of Micro Finance. Must be mature and demonstrate high levels of self-drive.
Place of Work
- Thika Road (Garden City & Thika Road Mall)
- Town (CBD)
- Transport and lunch allowance (Kshs. 1,500) per week
- 5% commission on loan products sold
How to Apply
Applications should be sent to [email protected]