We are currently recruiting in Kenya for our client a leading FMCG
Key Skills and Competencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Relationship building skills and results-driven
- Ability to generate accurate reports as, and when needed
- Ability to motivate and drive a team to high and consistent performance
- Computer literate with strong leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as being able to work independently
- Exemplary customer service and negotiation skills
- Presentable and able to work under pressure
- Mature and responsible individual.
Qualifications for the Sales Supervisor Job
- Minimum degree/Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- At least 4-5 years’ target-driven experience in sales, particularly FMCG(ice cream)
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected] before 15th December 2016. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions. Indicate your current salary and notice period. HRBP doesn’t charge for cv placement or any other monies during any stage of the recruitment process.