Lafayette Resources Latest Sales Jobs in Kenya.
Salary: 15,000 plus Commission
Lafayette Resources are recruiting in the following regions:
- 2 Nairobi
Existing Accounts: The candidate is expected to bring existing accounts to the business with him/her. As such the candidate is expected to hit minimum sales targets within the first month, based on existing client Relationships.
Sales Growth: The candidate is expected to win new and recurring work that fits company capabilities and business strategy. A cornerstone of the company strategy is focused on building long term relationships with clients that yield regular, recurring, profitable work i.e. the candidate must be able to increase his/her client base specifically in such a way that this growth will yield profitable, high volume, repeat orders.
Maintains Customer Relationships: The candidate will cultivate a quality relationship with the client through follow-up and appropriate, timely contact. The candidate will resolve issues, communicate feedback, and in general assure customer satisfaction.
Prospective Clients: The candidate will at all times maintain a list of prospective clients that he/she is targeting. These should be qualified as suitable clients i.e. expected to generate large, repeat orders and with sufficient liquidity to pay outstanding amounts on time.
Forecasting/Communicating Status of Opportunities:
- The candidate will keep the General Manager informed continuously of his/her list of prospective clients.
- The candidate will document his/her sales development activity for each client (frequency and nature of contact, summary of discussions and evaluation of the status of the relationship), and will communicate this documented activity to the General Manager regularly (this information will be documented and communicated in the form of periodic reports).
- The candidate will provide a sales forecast at the start of every month, which is expected to be reasonably accurate and reliable.
- You are a Hunter, creative and hungry for results, with a solid growth record to boot.
- You are a master negotiator, great communicator, an inspiring team leader and achiever of results.
- You are a sales professional, with 3 – 5 years’ experience
- You demonstrate high levels of integrity, honesty
- You are commercially astute, have high energy and drive.
- You have strong presentation skills, are able to craft together convincing and structured proposals to clients.
If you are the one, then we want to talk to you urgently.
How to Apply
Please send your application to us right away at [email protected] Kindly note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.