Western – Kisumu & Kakamega
Lower Central – Nyeri, Murang’a, Thika
South Rift – Nakuru, Molo, Naivasha, Njambini
Sales Jobs Responsibilities
- Adhere to the systems, policies and procedures.
- Participate in conducting internal analysis of the department by providing data related to Distribution sales performance of the region.
- Work to achieve the assigned Distributor sales targets as per Company Annual Plan.
- Continuously appraise & report on Distributors’ Networks, gaps, opportunities.
- Maintain and update Distributors database containing all the details related to distributors of the specified region.
- Ensure that all the Distributors in the particular region are aware of the various products. In case of any kind of product training, usage training etc is required the same should be arranged .
- Monitor the sales performance of distributors and track the sales of various products sold by Distributors.
- Ensure reports are prepared as per schedule and required format.
- Ensure stocks out are prevented at Distributors site by providing replenishment of the stock on schedule once the order is confirmed.
- Liaise with delivery person to ensure that deliveries to Distributors are done as per schedule.
- Gather market information in the Assigned Territory
Key Participatory Areas
- Pass on any quality related issue or complaints received from market to Quality Assurance.
- Assist marketing team in conducting all ATL and BTL activities in the specified region.
- Help other sales teams if collaboration is required for sales purpose.
- Coordinate with logistics in charge to insure timely delivery to customers.
- Share market intelligence regarding competitor activities, new products, and new customer demands with the team.
Prepares the following:
- Weekly/Monthly Route Coverage Plans-Itinerary
- Weekly & Monthly Sales Report
- Monthly New product market feasibility report
- Weekly/Monthly Market Intelligence Report.
Salary Range – Kshs. 35,000.00 to Shs. 40,000.00
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject and region preferance to [email protected] before 30th JANUARY 2017
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Indicate your current salary and notice period.
NOTE: HRBP doesn’t charge for cv placement or any other monies during any stage of the recruitment process.