A fully Kenyan-owned manufacturing company synonymous with the manufacturing of ultra-high quality construction products is looking to recruit a Sales Manager to head their sales department. The company provides clients with advice on matters woodwork and metalwork. The ideal candidate MUST have 6 years proven work experience in selling construction products.
- Create and follow dedicated and focused plans for existing, and emerging/new customers
• Provide input to and then work to annual Sales Budgets
• Research, investigate and identify potential new areas for business development and growth
• Work closely with staff to ensure that they are fully conversant with the product range
• Preparation of monthly sales forecasts and reports
• Discuss the Monthly Customer Complaint Report with the Team and offer solutions
• Gain appropriate Client approvals or specification for projects.
• Participate in regular performance discussions
• Be the face of company and day to day point of contact with clients in country
• Drive sales with existing and growing client base and assets under management
• Grow the group’s market share, building new relationships with clients
• Deliver excellent service, training and hands on support to other team members.
• Meet with prospective clients.
• Work with other parts of the company team to get more client
- Must have a diploma/degree in sales and marketing.
• Must have exposure in the sector of construction and interior design.
• Must have a vibrant personality, leadership skills and clearly demonstrate achievements.
• Must have a minimum of 6 years of experience in the sale of construction products
• Excellent communication and organization skills.
• High integrity and a good understanding of customer management.
• A good personal network of contacts in the industry
• Ability to take ownership, working independently and to deadlines
• Must be Results focused, tenacious, proactive and determined.