Our client, a telecommunication company is looking to fill the position of a Sales Manager – East & Southern Africa to be based in Kenya, East Africa. The role entails achieving all sales and revenue goals for East and Southern Africa region. The ideal candidate MUST have above 5 years’ experience in capital raising, finance, mobile financial services and/or retail.
- Develop and own an overall territory account plan in order to maximise opportunities.
• Identify and close new business opportunities.
• Build and maintain a pipeline of sales opportunities.
• Develop and implement sales plans in conjunction with internal stakeholders.
• Evaluate potential contract spend and utilization in a given organization.
• Grow and maintain existing customer and partner relationships in territory.
• Submit accurate and timely forecasts that are aligned with assigned sales quotas.
• Develop strong knowledge in lead identification, negotiation and relationship skills.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or relevant field.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in capital raising, finance, mobile financial services or retail or similar essential.
• Must have sales experience in high-tech or service-related industry with successful software sales.
• Preferred successful sales with the Finance, Transport and/or Retail industry.
• Must have excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Project management experience would be an added advantage.
• Excellent communication and organization skills.
• High integrity and a good understanding of customer management.