Our client, a solar company that provides you with high quality solar products and services is looking for a Sales Manager. The ideal candidate must have prior management experience in the solar industry.
- Develop customers and grow business across the region
• Ensure awareness of competition and competitors’ activities inclusive of pricing and product
• Adjust company tactics and strategy to deliver required results.
• Manage advertising and marketing initiatives within agreed time frames and budget.
• Ensure the highest standard of public branding image is maintained.
• Manage all debt, ensure individuals are responsible for collections and appropriate follow up
• Remain up to date with new development within the industry
• Manage the Sales team, ensuring they operate within all company policies and guidelines, and achieve set target
• Responsible for staff growth & development, motivation, training, coaching, promotion and discipline.
• Identify training needs, conduct staff performance appraisals and recommend requisite training
• Carry out annual appraisals of all your subordinates along the company documented guidelines.
• Minimum Five years’ work experience in Solar Industry.
• Undergraduate degree in Energy Engineering, Commerce, or equivalent
• Ability to determine work priorities, make decisions and take appropriate actions
• Ability to meet schedules and deadlines of the work area
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to deliver results
• Ability managed sales teams
• Appreciation for technical products
• Passion for customer service
• Team player