Sales Manager – Polymers Jobs in Nairobi, Kenya
Salary: 70-80K plus commissions
Our client is a leading polymer distribution company in the region. Its various products are available in over 5 countries in Africa. They seek to hire an innovative and results oriented individual to fill in the role of a Sales Manager.
Sales Manager jobs Key Responsibilities
- Collaborate with management in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company
- Manage an assigned geographic sales area to maximize sales revenue and meet corporate objectives
- Establish and manage effective programs to compensate, appraise and train sales personnel
- Manage sales activities on major accounts and negotiate sales price and discounts in consultation with management
- Manage a sales team and sales support staff
- Review progress of sales roles throughout the company.
- Generate accurate forecasts for annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Provide quarterly results assessment of sales staff’s productivity
- Ensure proper co-ordination of company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Formulate all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Assist sales personnel in establishing personal contacts and good rapport with key decision makers.
- Develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Interpret short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
- Establish and control budgets for trade show expenses
Qualifications for Sales Manager Jobs
- Degree in marketing or business studies
- At least 3 years experience in corporate sales
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trends information
- Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team
- Proven record of achieving sales targets
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Superior negotiation skills
- A self starter with a go getter attitude
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Manager – Polymers) to [email protected] before Friday 11th March, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.