Our client is fast becoming a lead in luxury living. They currently operate luxury serviced apartments and soon will be opening two more luxury serviced apartments and hotels in the Nairobi surburbs.
They seek to hire an aggressive and results oriented Sales Manager who will be tasked with identifying new opportunities, close sales and achieve set sales targets.
Salary: 80k – 100k plus commissions
Sales Manager Job Responsibilities
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential corporate clients
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Embrace proactive management of strategy, plans and execution.
- Come up with effective marketing strategies and execute them to completion
- Research and identify the needs of corporates and customise packages best suited for them.
- Identify and grow opportunities within assigned territory achieving set sales targets
- Attend corporate client meetings
- Grow and retain existing corporate accounts by presenting new solutions and services to them
- Market intelligence in the hospitality industry
- Attend industry events to increase brand awareness and acquire new contacts
- Create a relationship with key industry players to increase awareness.
- Follow up on potential clients and close sales
- Daily status reports on client meetings and sales strategy
Qualifications for the Sales Manager Job
- A business related degree
- At least 3 years experience in Corporate Sales in the hospitality industry
- Consistent track record in achieving sales targets
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Self – motivated, Confident and outgoing personality
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
- Strong Account Management skills
- Should be able to comply with constant supervision and daily reports
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, apply here on or before 11th May 2017.