Our client, an international Renewable Energy Company focusing on off-grid solar power, is looking for a Sales & Marketing Manager to head the planned rapid growth. The company currently has an office in Mombasa and is planning to expand to Nairobi. He/She should be prepared to head both offices.
• Manage the scaling up of the business according to plans and budgets in co-operation with the CEO and the Board.
• Explore and develop new sales channels across Kenya and East Africa.
• Explore and recommend new regional areas for expansion.
• Develop and execute marketing and sales plans.
• Overview sales, performance and profitability (net sales income).
• Competitor analysis.
• Lead and schedule weekly monthly sales meetings with established teams.
• Head and actively participate in the sales and marketing activities.
• Report weekly on sales and income to the CEO and the international owners.
• Bachelor’s Degree or above in relevant field.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in sales and market planning.
• Proven results.
• Proven ability to build a good working environment based on trust, engagement and commitment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and reach targets.
• Hard-working, persistent, flexible, and dependable.
• English and Swahili fluency.