Duma Works is recruiting for Sales and Marketing Executives in Nairobi and Mombasa for one of our client; a leading GPS tracking Service provider in the East and Central African region.
The company offers;
- Vehicle Monitoring
- Fuel Monitoring Solution
- Container Cargo Tracking
- Asset Finance Tracking
- Fleet Management System
- Digital speed Governor.
Job Summary: Undertake, manage and market all products and services that the company offers.
- Understand the market in which the company operates and how the company’s products and services are used within that market.
- Monitor and report on the activities of competitors and potential collaborators and to identify business opportunities and threats.
- Respond to marketing requirements from existing and potential customers.
- Quotes preparation and follow up.
- Closing the sales cycle by timely collecting debts.
- Identify and make contact with potential customers.
- Meet annual set sales targets.
- Maintain contact with existing and potential customers to promote sales and deliver detailed account plans.
- Carry out market research, competitor analysis and customer surveys.
- Designing and conducting promotions and presentation.
- Produce daily, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Committed and self-motivated for success of the company.
- Faithful and focused to bring more businesses.
- Can work under pressure.
- Flexible and team player.
- 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Diploma or degree in a relevant field.