Sales and Marketing Manager- Real Estate
Cytonn Real Estate a leading real estate developer in the region with over Kshs. 73 billion of projects under mandate, is looking for a highly motivated, self-driven, team player to fill the position of Real Estate Sales and Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will lead a team that will manage exits of all the projects that are will be undertaken by Cytonn Real Estate.
The position will afford the individual a unique opportunity to participate in both a strong incentive structure and equity ownership plan and a clear path to a fulfilling career.
- Developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the various sales strategies and coming up with the changes as may be needed
- Monitor performance of marketing campaigns and assess against goals set
- Overseeing all communication, PR and promotional activities selected to support Cytonn Real Estate.This includes design, production, and distribution of print materials such as brochures, ads and direct response plus radio and television spots needed for broadcast campaigns
- Seek to minimise marketing expenses, develop annual forecasts
- Coordinating marketing and creative staff
- Aid members of the real estate development team while coming up with strong concept for ease of exit;
- Proactively seeking ways to streamline daily marketing processes and procedures
- Be part of concept development in relation to the market and sales trends, consumer demographics, preferences, needs and buying habits in the real estate industry
- Assist conducting research using comparable properties in the market
- Actively seeking out new clients, monitoring sales and following through for target achievement
- Evaluation of potential sales offers
- Following through on the sales documentations for clients
- Working with the team to develop and maintain new client relationships
- Acquiring and maintaining relationships with third party agents
- Over 5 years’ experience in marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required.
- A sales and marketing related course will be an added advantage
- Strong analytic skills, including ability to independently conduct real estate market research and budgets
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Demonstrated ability to express ideas clearly, verbally and in writing;
- Strong computer skills, including high level of proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word;
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate and manage productive relationships with development team members, public officials, funders and lenders, other staff, and the community;
- Creativity, entrepreneurial, and a self-driven attitude towards work, with a sense of humour
- Strong problem-solving skills, with a bias to a sense of urgency;
- Ability to work in a team in a fast-paced environment;