Sales & Mobilization Officer Job At Thika Road
Regions to be covered: Kasarani, Ruaraka, Mwiki, Roysambu, Githurai, Zimmerman, Kahawa West, Utalii, Garden, Njanthaini
Salary: 40k-60k + Commissions
Our client is in the industry of manufacturing aesthetic and high performance cooking stoves that are environment friendly. They are looking to hire sales officers to drive sales through mobilization of women groups in the above mentioned territory.
Sales & Mobilization Officer Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Recruit, screen, select and train women groups.
- Lead, manage & motivate sales agents once deployed to the field.
- Build rapport and trust helping to turn the sales agents into empowered and successful business people.
- Ensure that sales targets for assigned territory are consistently achieved.
- Utilize empowerment training materials and techniques to continuously improve business performance, whilst creating sustainable social impact within the communities served.
- Continuously identify ways to improve the women’s empowerment curriculum, thereby maximizing adoption of best practice and sales effectiveness in the field
- Provide regular, accurate and timely monitoring & evaluation reports to management
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity to the communities served.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly sales reports.
Qualification & Skills For Sales & Mobilization Officer Job
- Diploma/Certificate in community work or related field.
- 3 years’ experience in rural sales, training and group mobilization.
- Proven sales track record.
- Excellent communication skills (both in the vernacular and in English).
- Charismatic, empathetic and energetic.
- Good problem solving skills
- Passionate about driving women’s empowerment and developing business skills for female entrepreneurs
- Willingness to travel extensively within assigned territory
- Previous experience in social and/or community work experience (rural-based) will be an added advantage
- Ladies are encouraged to apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales & Mobilization Officer) to [email protected] before Tuesday 26th July 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
The Recruiting Manager
4th floor, Mayfair Suites, Parklands Road, Westlands.