Sales Operations Analyst at a Manufacturing Company
Our client is one of the leading manufacturers of confectioneries and food products. They seek to hire a well experienced and results oriented Sales Operations Analyst to develop and implement an end-to-end sales process and reporting system to achieve sales excellence. He or She will also report on sales trends and provide forecast through sales analysis.
Improving sales force efficiency and impact through the use of data analytics, sales processes and appropriate reporting to achieve business objectives.
Salary: 150 -250K
Sales Operations Analyst Job Responsibilities
- Executing the departmental strategy through processes and procedures to achieve the organization’s objectives
- Lead implementation of changes and improvement in CRM deployment, analytics and value added reporting
- Communicating periodic sales figures to key stakeholders in order to support informed business decisions.
- Conducting quantitative analysis including but not limited to ROI, trends, identification and assessment of opportunity and risk, forecasting, regressions, correlation, cannibalization and probability modeling.
- Coordinate with the third party providers on real time system availability of periodic sales reports
- Provide accurate and timely analysis on sales performance
- Provide customized sales reporting to support of ongoing business decisions or initiatives.
- Define and monitor performance metrics to drive clear and measurable improvements in sales and distribution performance and efficiency.
- Implementing best practices in retail sales & respective areas of work
- Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture.
Qualifications for the Sales Operations Analyst Job
- Degree in statistics or related field of study
- At-least 3-5 years relevant experience within a similar role
- Highly analytically minded who enjoys working with numbers
- Well organized with good attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skill
- Relevant market /industry knowledge
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (FMCG Sales Operations Analyst) to [email protected]estaffing.co.ke before Friday, 27th October 2017
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The Recruiting Manager
Corporate staffing Services
Mayfair Suites, 4th floor, Westlands.