Sales Operations Manager- Freight Services Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Salary: KShs 120-150 K
Our client is a clearing & forwarding company based in Nairobi Kenya, They are looking to hire a Sales Operations Manager to create new business, maintain existing business relationships, as well as oversee smooth operations of the company.
Sales Operations Manager Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the day to day flow of sales proposals and ensure timeliness in delivering of client orders.
- Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization.
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts. As needed, coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the firm
- Developing sales of all products such as warehousing, local distribution. Air freight, sea Freight and road transport
- Develop qualified leads, and then convert them through the sales process into prospects and customers.
- Identifying, developing and growing the sales revenue and marketing of the products and services.
- Present company products and services to customers always furthering relationships
- Perform regular visits to qualified prospects and customers, in accordance with Managements directives, to drive the business and grow the company’s revenue, market share and profitability.
- Builds relationships at all levels and represents the company in a professional manner, including making presentations.
- Self manages various administrative aspects including Expense reporting in accordance with company’s budget.
- Submit reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Any other Duties and tasks as may be directed form time to time.
- Represent the Managing director when required to.
Skills & Qualifications for Sales Operations Manager Job
- Bachelors degree in a business related field
- 3-4 years experience working within a clearing & forwarding company.
- Possess experience in Clearing & Forwarding operations and management with good knowledge in shipping documents and custom procedures
- Have a good detailed understanding on the market trends and demand.
- Demonstrate the ability to take initiative and responsibility
- Confident, well spoken with excellent communication skills
How To Apply Sales Operations Manager Job
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Operations manager-Freight Services) to [email protected] before 24th May 2016. Ladies are highly encouraged to apply
Be sure to indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.