Sales Executive – Poultry & Fish Products Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Location: Nairobi with frequent travels
Salary: Competitive based on Experience
Our client is a supplier of poultry and fish products both locally and internationally. They have a large farm based in Embu and have managed to establish a great export network for their product in several countries.
They are looking to recruit a sales executive who has previous experience in selling poultry and Fish products with a proven track record in sales. The individual should be hardworking, self driven, hungry for success and looking to join a well-established, growing organization.
Sales Executive Job Key Responsibilities
- Develop sales volumes.
- Managing the sale of products or services to overseas customers and combine the results of market research with their knowledge of consumer tastes and the cultural and political background of the countries they are responsible for, in order to decide what to sell and how to sell it.
- Provide quotations and may also be responsible for drawing up tender documents and agreeing the final contract.
- Process orders and check that the distribution is running smoothly and that everything is on schedule.
- Deal with any complaints or queries that occur.
- Producing marketing plans, budgets and sales reports for discussion by company management.
- Development and implementation of communication strategy (Packaging, Media, Consumer promotion, Premiums).
- New product development and launch planning.
- Analyzing sales margins and implementing key strategic decisions to reduce costs, increase distributions and ensure customer satisfaction.
Qualifications for Sales Executive Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing or related field
- At least 3-5 Years relevant sales experience in related industry
- Must have experience in overseas sales and knowledge of export markets
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the FMCG industry and its distribution networks
- Should have key contacts in the market especially with the big supply chain stores
- Should have knowledge in Microsoft word, excel, power point and other relevant computer packages in Point of Sales.
- Ability to conduct product demonstration/ presentation to clients.
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Executive – Poultry and Fish Products) to [email protected] before Friday 20th May 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The Recruiting Manager, Corporate staffing Services
4th Floor, Mayfair Suites, Westlands