Sales Executive (Property Management Services) Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Salary: 35-40K plus commissions
Our client is a well established real estate company that deals withsales and leasing of residential and commercial properties. They are looking to hire an ambitious sales executiveto grow the company’s property portfolio.
Sales Executive Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify business opportunities by approaching prospective property owners
- Liaise with Developers and Project Managers to secure agency business
- Accompany buyers/tenants during visits to conductinspection of property and advise on the suitability and value of the properties they are visiting
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements and other relevant documents involved in the sale/lease of property.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance, and recommending service improvements
- Represent the company in all sales meetings
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time
Skills and Qualifications for Sales Executive Job
- Business related Bachelors Degree
- 2-3 years experience in similar role
- Knowledge of Real Estate industry particularly in property management
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Well groomed with excellent presentation skills
- Self motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
How To Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Sales Executive – Property Management Services)) to email@example.com before Tuesday 23rdAugust, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.