Our Client, a Bouquet of multifaceted operations is looking for a reliable, diligent and dedicated Sales Representative with attention to detail. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing monthly sales which will maximise central marketing support and generate sufficient new contacts to achieve the set target. He / She MUST have an existing list of potential customers.
• Calling potential customers and selling the company’s products.
• Inviting potential clients to the club to visit and close on sales.
• Researching on the target market and companies.
• Attending meeting with potential customers.
• Building sales pipeline to ensure constant stream of sales.
• Working on a monthly set target as well as the set KPI’s.
• Updating the CRM and inputting information on customers.
• Following up with past customers, after-sales services.
• Following upon leads generated by other departments (club walk-in and marketing events).
• Resolving issues with customers.
• Submit a daily activity report in accordance to set time lines.
• A minimum of 2 years experience in club membership sales.
• A degree in sales and marketing or a relevant field.
• A successful track record within a target driven environment.
• Well-groomed, aggressive, professional and presentable.
• Evidence of a wide range of business contacts- local, regional and national.
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management.
• Strong organizational skills, administrative skills and excellent communication skills.
• Ability to lead, an excellent problem solver and decision maker.
• Must be flexible to work nights, weekends and holidays.