Honey Care Africa is a healthy snacks company operating in Kenya for over 15 years and believes in creating sustained economic development and uses a triple bottom line approach to measure success: creating financial value, improving social conditions and implementing activities in a way that supports, not exploits, the environment. We process and sell a range of high quality snacks and promise to deliver a high quality product every time.
Job Title : SALES REP – based in Nairobi, Kenya
The sales Rep will be responsible for sales. The position would be suitable for someone with experience in sales in a FMCG or manufacturing company
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Rep
- Uplift goods from the stockiest and wholesalers and sell to the Retailers.
- Provide daily, monthly, and quarter sales reports.
- Work plan in accordance with the formulated strategies
- Provide market competitor information.
- Manage the display planogram at the retail level.
- Achieve set targets
Qualifications of the Sales rep
- Graduate with Diploma or 2 years’ experience
- Experience in General trade prior experience in FMCG distribution management is preferred
- Strong analytical skills, negotiation skills, Leadership skill, and CRM skills
- Ability to manage time and resources
- Ability reconcile stocks and cash.
- Ability to drive a Motorbike.
How to Apply
Please send your CV/resume and covering letter indicating your expected salary to[email protected] and include the job title in the subject line. Please note that only candidates submitting a complete CV/resume and coving letter will be considered. Starting date is as soon as possible and as such the position will remain open until filled. Applicants are highly encouraged to apply ASAP.