Lubricants Sales Representative Jobs at Sheer Logic
Sheer Logic is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for the Lubricants Sales Representative position for one of our clients in the Oil and Gas Industry.
The Job entails Sale of Lubricants through new and existing channels, and will report directly to the Lubricants Manager
Lubricants Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
- Manage existing customer, with key responsibility of generating new business;
- Plan customer calls and visits to provide the appropriate level of service to existing and new customers with a focus on retaining/expanding existing business relationships;
- Understand the activity, business and needs of customers, provide sound information and advice on products and services, and to sell and negotiate win-win solutions with customers;
- Plan, monitor and achieve individual and team sales targets (e.g. margin, growth, named customer CVP, and trade debtor target.);
- Develop, update, maintain, and communicate the Account Plan;
- For new and existing customers, define and regularly review relevant customer relationship, behavioral and differentiated services banding and their sales & marketing plan;
- Review & plan customer business, products, service packages, contracts, prices, credit terms, credit limits and debt;
- Carry out negotiations with customers, preparing quotations and proposals and agree on all operational requirements (including: price, contract, payment terms and services);
- Ensure all service providers carry out the agreed terms; and
- Be accountable for own development plan to continuously improve competencies.
- Selling and Negotiating – Uses clear value led selling steps to making a win/win sale, face to face or over the telephone, to develop existing customer/trade partner’s business, with help as required. Demonstrates the ability to convert new business, with help as required
- Delivers Results – Understands key personal and team indicators e.g. KPIs, scorecards, objectives and targets and how they are measured and rewarded against those. Accepts accountability for performance delivery and results. Monitors personal performance against plan and seeks advice on any remedial action necessary.
- Market Awareness – Demonstrates an awareness of competitor/non-conventional competitors, strengths and weaknesses and how to respond to these. With guidance understands the importance, and works to create, opportunities and networks that increase awareness for Shell in the market.
- Understands and is able to respond positively, with support, to market changes and opportunities, in respect of sales and marketing strategies
Qualifications for the Lubricants Sales Representative Job
- Degree in a Technical or Business related field with a minimum of 2 years sales experience in front line sales of Lubricants role;
- Strong B2B background in oil industry an KEY advantage;
- Valid driving Licence;
- Able to demonstrate the required competencies listed above; and
- Good working knowledge of the customer’s operations, general trading terms, sales processes and documentation.
How to Apply
Send your updated resume to [email protected] by 24th April 2017. Remember to indicate Lubricants Sales Representative as the subject head