Job Title: Direct Sales Representatives (2 positions)
Terms: 1 year Renewable contract
Reporting to: Marketing Officer
Responsibilities for the Sales Job
- Recruiting new members.
- Selling Sacco’s products to member organizations and new organizations.
- Assisting in handling customer complaints and issues.
- Ensuring new organizations’ membership documentation is 100% compliant
- Ensuring new individual membership documentation is 100% compliant.
- Explaining to customers the different types of loans and savings available and their respective terms and conditions.
- Advising members on loan eligibility.
- Advising organizations on eligibility for joining Kimisitu Sacco.
Qualifications for the Sales Job
- KCSE Grade C plain.
- Diploma in sales and marketing or in business related fields.
- A bachelor’s degree is an added advantage
Skills and Desired Qualities:
- Proficiency in computer skills and computer applications
- A person of integrity, team player and have effective communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, outgoing personality, and ability to work independently and effectively under
pressure and on strict deadlines and in a multicultural setting.
- A good team player
- Minimum two (2) years in sales and marketing
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online by filling in the data form from the link http://www.kimisitusacco.or.ke/directsalesrepresentativesdataform The data form must be filled in full. Incomplete forms will be disqualified. In addition, the applicants should send Application letter with a detailed CV to [email protected] by 22nd November 2016. Clearly state the subject of the email as Direct Sales Representative. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Kimisitu Sacco is an equal opportunity employer.