Sales Representative – Surveying and Geodetic Equipment
Job Summary: The incumbent will be responsible for achieving an annual sales quota through developing customer prospects across KENYA for our LEICA-STONEX Sales Department.
You will work directly with all accounts as well as the rest of the sales team.
This is a challenging position with the reward of competitive compensation and benefit package.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Aggressively develop and expand the customer base within your assigned territory.
- Maintain excellent customer service relations and manage key accounts.
- Deliver sales presentations and demonstrations to prospective customers.
- Provide expertise in customer needs analysis with respect to project scope, deliverables, timelines and resources.
- Attend various trade shows and host seminars.
- Must be able to develop the ability to sell technical equipment and solutions.
- Self-disciplined, highly organized individual.
- Strategic planner with the ability to work independently.
- Team worker, go-getter attitude with focus on sales and marketing across KENYA.
- Strong analytical thinker, especially problem solving skills, Realistic, Artistic, Investigative, Enterprising, Conventional, Social.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- An entrepreneurial spirit coupled with sound business savvy.
- Travel required for territory management; willing to travel extensively (up to 40% of working time).
- Considered as Assets:
- Field experience with GPS and/or survey equipment is a definite asset.
- Experience presenting to technical and non-technical audience.
- Experience with large IT organizations.
- BSc Degree in Geodetics, land surveying or alike.
- 5 years of sales experience in selling of technical gadgets.
How to Apply