We are seeking to recruit an aggressive, mature suitable personnel to fill the position of a Sales Supervisor for sale of Cosmetics.
Salary: KES. 30,000 – KES. 40,000 plus commissions on hitting the set targets
|Job Title: sales executive
||Reports to: managing director
|1. Job Purpose
- Overall responsible for managing company’s sales – Cosmetics
- Responsible for looking recruiting Key Accounts eg. Major supermarkets
- Must continuously grow the revenue of the company
- In charge of brand visibility and merchandising at the branches
- Maximize every selling opportunity to achieve targets and build relationships with partners
- To meet monthly, quarterly, and annual retail revenue targets and grow sales month by month
- Strategy Formulation-responsible for senior level decision making and both day to day management and strategic direction of the sales growth of the organization.
- Conduct intensive and structured prospecting of new clients to identify and develop new accounts
- Introduce the company’s profile and communicate the selection of products available
- Focus on increasing the sales and supervise the sales process by follow up on orders, deliveries and collections
- Provide market feedback to the Managing Director regarding movement of goods / brands
- Ensure payment of receivables in a timely and diplomatic fashion
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty
- Handle and respond to existing products queries from clients quickly, effectively and accurately
Managing customer relationship
- Grow the Sales Volumes-Proactively ensure steady sales growth for the company as the company retains market competitiveness and positive image as well as ensure continuous sales growth at by building a high-performance sales team that delivers results, maximizing sales to the current clientele
- In charge of all marketing activities
- Development of action plans to penetrate New Markets-Initiate, coordinate, design and implement concrete strategies to ensure penetration into new markets in implementation of sales strategy
- Management of the Sales Process -Across the regions, ensuring sales analysis and market trends are in line with the company’s strategic plan.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the industry and products in details
- Drive client satisfaction to encourage repeat business and secure new opportunities
- Develop marketing campaigns. To identify and map attractive sales areas and plan for marketing activities around the country
- Increase partners’ Brand awareness and build-up strong and sustainable relationships with partners.
- To ensure after-sales service issues are managed in time and to the satisfaction of the customers
- A Diploma/degree in business related field with 3 years’ experience in FMCG
- Passionate about Fashion and Beauty
- Previous sales experience and a strategic thinker, previous contacts essential
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- A strong results orientation with a track record of hitting and exceeding targets.
- Proven ability to identify and develop relationships with key accounts
- A self-starter with a tenacious and autonomous attitude towards developing new business and managing targets
- Energetic and aggressive with personal selling experience with wide sales network.
- Good analytical and leadership skills, a leader who knows how to motivate and control a team
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Computer Skills: Word, excel, and power-point
- An interest, enthusiasm and passion for sales
How To Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to [email protected] before close of business 30th Nov 2017. Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line and attach a passport photo.