Sales Team Leader jobs in Safety Equipment industry, Kenya
Job Title: Sales Team Leader -Personal Protective Equipment
Industry: Safety Equipment
Report to: Operations Director
Salary: Kshs 70,000 + Allowances
Our client is a market leader in provision of high quality industrial safety equipment and solutions. They are looking to hire a Sales Team Leader to create new markets and maintain existing business relationships.
Duties & Responsibility
- Manage an extensive portfolio of existing key accounts across the construction, industrial, and manufacturing markets.
- Driving sales through key account management and new business development
- Maintain high standards of personal service to industry and to cater for increasing demand
- Providing exceptional service to customers
- Marketing company’s product across different companies
- Meeting KPI’s and working towards sales budgets
- Coordinate the sales team
- Source and make initial contact with potential customers, travel to their locations and close sales.
- Work hand in hand with the rest of the sales team in ensuring that targets are met.
- Creating sales strategies and implementing the same to build a customer base.
- A degree in a business related field.
- At least 3 years experience in Business to Business sales.
- Experience in tendering process
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Sales driven
- Extensive product knowledge in the Safety Solutions/equipment Industry
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Team Leader -Personal Protective Equipment) to [email protected] before 22nd March 2016. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.