Sales Team Leader Job – Computers & Computer Accessories Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Salary: 40k Gross + Commissions
Our client is a provider of Information and Communication Technology solutions to corporate clients, government entities and individuals across Kenya. They are looking to hire a sales team leader to coordinate and supervise a team of sales representatives and increase company sales.
Sales Team Leader Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks.
- Communicates deadlines and sales goals to team members.
- Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines to the MD.
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets.
- Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades.
- Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature.
Qualification & Skills for Sales Team Leader Job
- Degree in a business or IT related field.
- 1-2 year working experience in handling IT sales is a MUST
- Posses strong Leadership Skills.
- Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills.
- Motivational Skills and Results-Oriented.
- Proactive and assertive with good analytical and organizational skills.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Team Leader Job) to [email protected] before Saturday 28th May 2016 Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing