Sales Team Leader Job at HRBP Solutions, Kenya
We are currently recruiting in Nairobi for our client a leading Commercial catering equipment supplier within East Africa boasting of over 40 years of experience.
Sales Team Leader Job Description
- This position is a middle managerial level in the Company, supervises one of the sales teams and is responsible for overall team performance.
The team leader leads a group of 3-6 sales staff.
Roles & Responsibility
- Suggest, assist in identify, setting up sales strategy
- Set up sales plan in order to archive sales target required by the company. Detailing sales action plan to ensure that the target will be achieved on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Support, motivate staff member to achieve individual and team target
- Supervise daily work of sales staff
- Liaise closely with HR department in solving daily HR issues including discipline compliance, work attitude, etc.
Sales Team Leader Job Responsibilities
- Build up good relationship with service provider in the responsible field
- Negotiate or assist in negotiation with key services providers in order to improve the pricing (cost structure)
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Market update report on new services, competitors, business opportunities, etc
- Work closely with other job functions in the company to improve overall services level
- Immediate reporting of important issues (service, operational, HR) to direct senior level, propose solutions where possible
- Handling of key accounts, prospects
- Other duties reasonably relating to this position
- Propose, suggest, and assign (as applicable) sales target, jobs responsibilities for each staff member
- Staff performance appraisal, suggest rewarding, punishment, and propose staff dismissal when applicable
- Request additional staffing and other resources to achieve common goals and objectives
- Request other job functions to improve service for the purpose to improve customer satisfaction justifiably.
- Participate in job interview of applicants, contribute in making decision to take in successful candidates
- The sales team leader reports directly to Sales Manager. In case of the position of sales manager is vacant, then the sales team leader reports directly to CEO or the assigned senior position
Requirement for Sales Team Leader Job
The sales team leader should possess the following qualities:
- University degree, fluent in English, good level of common office software good communicator, strong sales skill with proved track record leadership skill: medium “pursuative”, “persistant”, result oriented problem solving skill: intermediate solid knowledge and experience in freight forwarding
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected] before 30th June 2016
Indicate your current salary and notice period