Automotive Sales Trainee Job At Stratostaff In Kenya
Our client, an integrated business group headquartered in Nairobi Kenya with controlling interests in such diversified fields such as Motor Sales and service, hospitality, investment and financial services seeks to recruit an Automotive Sales Trainee.
Automotive Sales Trainee Job Purpose
- To achieve maximum sales growth, product penetration and profitability within an assigned market segment by effectively marketing our client’s products.
Requirements For Automotive Sales Trainee Jobs
- University Degree or Diploma in any field;
- A proven record in the delivery of business targets;
- One year experience in the Automotive Industry.
Automotive Sales Trainee Job Responsibilities
- Promote, sell and secure orders from existing and prospective client portfolio through building long term relationships.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned market segment and products to generate new business.
- Research sources and information for prospective customer development and determine their market potential.
- Deal with and resolve customer problems and complaints.
- Keep abreast of product knowledge, market conditions, competition activities and trends
- Should be good at B to C Sales.
- Results-orientated and able to work independently and within team environment
- Demonstrable aptitude for customer focus.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your CV to [email protected] and apply online by 3rd May 2016. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted. Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer