Job Group ‘L’
Clinical Officer Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Administering of Anesthesia in any of the County Hospitals.
- Clinical management of patients including critically ill patients.
- Conducting Primary Health care activities.
- Liaising with Division Heads on Health Services.
- Teaching, supervising and counseling students attached to the Hospital.
Requirements for the Clinical Officer Job
- Be a Kenyan Citizen.
- Be a Holder of Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery and a Holder of Higher Diploma in Anesthesia from a
- recognized Institution.
- Holder of a valid Registration with Clinical Officers’ Council.
- Have a valid Practicing License.
- KCSE ‘C’ and above.
- Have an experience of at least three (3) years.
- Computer literate.
How to Apply
Applications should reach the Samburu County Public Service Board on or before 14th May, 2017
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:-
The Secretary, Samburu County Public Service Board, P.O Box 3-20600, MARALAL.
Samburu County is an equal opportunity employer committed to values of inclusion and seeks diverse workforce. Women, persons with disabilities and the youth are encouraged to apply.
- Dorcas Lekisanyal Secretary/CEO Samburu County Public Service Board
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable