Job Group ‘H’
Community Health Nurse Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide Health care services including supervision in Dispensaries and Health Centers.
- Assess and appropriately respond to the needs of patients with regard to nursing services.
- Verify and maintain information relating to patient admissions.
- Keep records of drugs and other supplies and,
- Guide, supervise and counsel staff performing routine Clinical duties.
Requirements for the Community Health Nurse Job
- Be a Kenyan Citizen.
- Be a Holder of Diploma from a recognized Institution.
- Registered with Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Holder of a valid Practicing License.
- KCSE mean Grade C.
- Computer literate.
How to Apply
Applications should reach the Samburu County Public Service Board on or before 14th May, 2017
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:-
The Secretary, Samburu County Public Service Board, P.O Box 3-20600, MARALAL.
Samburu County is an equal opportunity employer committed to values of inclusion and seeks diverse workforce. Women, persons with disabilities and the youth are encouraged to apply.
- Dorcas Lekisanyal Secretary/CEO Samburu County Public Service Board
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable