Laboratory Analyst Jobs at Samburu County
Job Group ‘K’ (2 POSTS)
An Officer at this level will be on job training and will work under the guidance of a senior and more experienced Officer.
Laboratory Analyst Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving and analyzing samples.
- Maintaining Laboratory equipment/instruments.
- Preparing technical analysis reports and Certificates of analysis.
- Extracting, isolating, identifying and quantifying drugs, pesticides and heavy metals in biological and other miscellaneous samples.
- Extracting, isolating, identifying and quantifying genetic material for DNA profiling.
- Cross matching and paternity testing.
Requirements for the Laboratory Analyst Job
- A Bachelor’s Degree in: Medical Laboratory Technology, from a recognized Institution
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized Institution.
How to Apply
Applications should reach the Samburu County Public Service Board on or before 14th May, 2017
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:-
Samburu County Public Service Board,
P.O Box 3-20600,
Samburu County is an equal opportunity employer committed to values of inclusion and seeks diverse workforce. Women, persons with disabilities and the youth are encouraged to apply.
- Dorcas Lekisanyal
Samburu County Public Service Board
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable