Land Survey Assistant I Jobs at Samburu County
Job Group ‘K’
Land Survey Assistant Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Carrying out large area cadastral, geodetic and mapping control surveys.
- Supervising small and medium area cadastral, adjudication, small, medium and high density topographical, sub-divisional schemes, photo control, site and general engineering surveys.
- Carrying out preliminary quality control of cadastral, adjudication and general boundary surveys.
Requirements for the Land Survey Assistant Job
- Served as a Land Surveyor for a minimum period of five years.
- Bachelor’s degree in Land surveying or related field from a recognized Institution.
- Diploma in Land surveying from a recognized Institution.
- Affiliate/associate Membership of the Institution of Surveyors of Kenya (ISK)
- Certificate in computer applications and;
- Shown merit and ability in work performance and results.
How to Apply
Applications should reach the Samburu County Public Service Board on or before 14th May, 201
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:-
Samburu County Public Service Board,
P.O Box 3-20600,
Samburu County is an equal opportunity employer committed to values of inclusion and seeks diverse workforce. Women, persons with disabilities and the youth are encouraged to apply.
- Dorcas Lekisanyal
Samburu County Public Service Board
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable