Medical Engineering Technologist III Jobs at Samburu County
Job Group ‘H’ (2 POSTS)
Medical Engineering Technologist Job Responsibilities
- Determine specification of Medical equipment to be procured.
- Determine the equipment needs in the facilities.
- Assist in procuring Medical equipment and installation.
- Safeguarding and maintaining Medical equipment.
- Assist in obtaining spare parts servicing Medical equipment in the facilities.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements for the Medical Engineering Technologist Job
- Holder of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education.
- Have a Diploma in Medical Engineering from a recognized Institution.
- Be registered with the Association of Medical Engineers of Kenya.
How to Apply
Applications should reach the Samburu County Public Service Board on or before 14th May, 2017
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:-
Samburu County Public Service Board,
P.O Box 3-20600,
Samburu County is an equal opportunity employer committed to values of inclusion and seeks diverse workforce. Women, persons with disabilities and the youth are encouraged to apply.
- Dorcas Lekisanyal
Samburu County Public Service Board
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable