Job Group ‘H’ (3 POSTS)
Orthopaedic Technologist Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Interpreting Radiological image of orthopedic and Trauma cases.
- Coaching, mentoring and providing on job training to staff working under him.
- Carrying out minor orthopedic operative techniques involving insertion and removal of Steinman’s pins and skull calipers.
- Cleaning and treating simple wounds resulting from orthopedic Trauma.
- Manipulating and reducing fractures and dislocations.
- Fixing and removing casts, bandage and tractions to and from patients.
Requirements for the Orthopaedic Technologist Job
- Be a Kenyan Citizen.
- Diploma in Orthopedic plaster Technology from a recognized Institution.
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized Institution.
How to Apply
Applications should reach the Samburu County Public Service Board on or before 14th May, 2017
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:-
The Secretary, Samburu County Public Service Board, P.O Box 3-20600, MARALAL.
Samburu County is an equal opportunity employer committed to values of inclusion and seeks diverse workforce. Women, persons with disabilities and the youth are encouraged to apply.
- Dorcas Lekisanyal Secretary/CEO Samburu County Public Service Board
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable