Job Group ‘H’ (4 POSTS)
Pharmaceutical Technologist Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Dispensing drugs.
- Counseling patients on drug usage.
- Maintaining drug registers.
- Ordering and recording of drugs and other supplies.
Requirements for the Pharmaceutical Technologist Job
- Be a Kenyan Citizen.
- Be a Holder of Diploma from any recognized Institution.
- Registered with Pharmacy and Poison’s Board.
- Holder of a valid Practicing License.
- KCSE mean Grade C.
- Computer literate.
How to Apply
Applications should reach the Samburu County Public Service Board on or before 14th May, 2017
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:-
The Secretary, Samburu County Public Service Board, P.O Box 3-20600, MARALAL.
Samburu County is an equal opportunity employer committed to values of inclusion and seeks diverse workforce. Women, persons with disabilities and the youth are encouraged to apply.
- Dorcas Lekisanyal Secretary/CEO Samburu County Public Service Board
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable